Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to obtain a patent good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or InventHelp George Foreman idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and inventhelp commercial don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.